Форум Академия за вампири
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  7104180s

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  7104180s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Дарения за форума
Latest topics
» Помогнете ми
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyЧет Авг 23, 2018 12:01 pm by magi961

» Коя е последната книга, която си купихте?
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:53 pm by Valentina

» Любима вампирска поредица?
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:51 pm by Valentina

» Коя книга четете в момента?
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:50 pm by Valentina

» От А до Я имена на момиче и момче
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:25 pm by Valentina

» Да броим до 999 vol.2
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:23 pm by Valentina

» Новини около издаването на четвъртата книга в БГ
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyНед Яну 21, 2018 6:10 pm by Valentina

» Любим момент от първата книга?
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyВто Яну 16, 2018 11:03 pm by Valentina

» Дориан или Кийо?
Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  EmptyВто Яну 16, 2018 11:00 pm by Valentina

Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК

Go down

Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  Empty Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК

Писане by Little_Dhampir Пет Фев 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Интервю с Доминик за списание ОК  Dom-sherwood-vampire-academy-premiere

OK!: Your character, Christian, has quite an interesting relationship in the film with Lissa (played by Lucy Fry). What’s it like?
Dom Sherwood: Yeah, well it’s really cool because it’s not about them being vampires. They both are and they’re both members of the royal bloodline and they’re defended by the guardians and that’s where the guardian training comes into play. But their relationship is very much, they both feel alone and kind of find soulmates and kindred spirits in each other because of their loneliness. But it’s a really lovely relationship.

OK!: Ha! What’s your favorite line from this movie?
DS: It’s in the book but its been tweaked a little and it’s like my first line when I first bump into Lissa and I say, ‘don’t worry, I don’t bite. Well at least not in the way that you’re afraid of.’ And we took the line from the book as well. It’s all kind of taken as a bit of a joke.

OK!: I see you’ve tweeted a lot at your co-star, Sarah Hyland. Are you a Modern Family fan?
DS: I literally, I wish I could take a photo of my living room right now. I’m watching Modern Family. Just as you rang. I had to pause it. I’m a huge fan and I’ve got my housemates as huge fans now as well. Sarah and her boyfriend Matt (Prokop) were lovely enough to invite me to their 100th episode party when I was over in LA. It was amazing. I got to meet a couple of the other castmembers and it was really cool and nice of them and I’m eternally grateful and that’s where I met Ariel Winter and the other guys.

OK!: If you were to do a romantic comedy in the future, who would you want as your leading lady?
DS: Ooh. I think if I don’t say Lucy (Fry) people will tear my head off (laughs). I would love to do something else with Lucy, obviously, but if it could be anyone, I think it’d be cool to do something like that with one of my friends, someone I’m close with and explore that relationship and have the freedom to sort of be very open with one another. I’d love to be able to do it with maybe even Sarah. Someone like that that would be cool.

Цялото интервю ТУК!
Little_Dhampir
Little_Dhampir
Администратор
Администратор

Брой мнения : 2878
Точки : 14753
Присъединяване : 09.08.2009
Възраст : 29
Местожителство : Murcia, Spain

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото